Thursday, January 03, 2008

THANKFUL

It’s 2008 and it has been about a year since I have posted a blog….

I couldn’t believe that it has been that long, but I am going to try again to blog on a regular basis. I mean I do have a lot of stuff on my mind and I am going to speak my mind in my post.

So much has happened in the past year and I would be crazy to try to run down everything in one blog. I started to blog because I was really at a not so great place in my life and I just needed an outlet. I needed to just sit and write and get stuff out. Currently I am blessed to be at a much better place in my life.

I have moved twice in the past year, but I am THANKFUL to still be in Florida close to my family.

I am THANKFUL to have a solid group of friends.

I am THANKFUL to be employed in a job that I like and pays me well.

I am THANKFUL to have a few side hustles that pay me well also. (legal of course)

I am THANKFUL……..

No comments: