Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I'M AT WAR

There is so much going on in the world today…. NY Giants beat New England in the Superbowl, A woman and a BLACK man each have a serious chance to become president and lead this country.

The United States is still basically at war, but I am currently at war too…. I am at war against the IBP..... Ignorant Black People!!! I got issues with ya’ll…

This war is not just against bad grammar because if it was I’d be fighting myself from time to time too. This war is against bad reasoning, lack of common sense and those who seem to want to perpetuate the downward spiral we have been in since crack came out in the 80’s.

Basically , I’m against those who keep fuckin’ it up for everybody! I’m sorry if my language offends you, but you have to talk to certain black people a certain kinda way.

Any black person reading this who is hatin’ on Barak Obama for being too “proper” and detailed needs to go jump off a bridge…. Better yet, just walk in front of a truck.

Let’s think about it for a minute… He is running for the presidency, how you want him to act? Unorganized and ghetto? Is he ‘sposed to just go up there and freestyle a speech, and end every sentence with “ You know what I’m saying”? Get the Hell outta here.

I heard this girl at the mall talking about how good that new chocolate called Go-Diva was. I wanted to just slap the crap outta her and tell her it’s Godiva.

Then she continued talking all loud and shit… “Fuck Bill Cosby! Fuck P- Diddy and all them uppity black muhfuckas! Fuck Russell Simmons too. What the hell I look like following a nigga who do yoga and shit! Plus don’t nobody like that Phat Farm shit anyway….. Bill Cosby just mad ‘cause he old. That nigga prolly don’t even know how to do the Superman!” Stupid Ass!!!!!

There are a few prominent rappers, singers and athletes in my sights, and of course some radio personalities who need their ignorant ass whipped!!!!!!

So if you are that person who is always loud and drunk… I’m coming for you!!! That parent who curses out the teacher when you should be putting that belt on your child… I’m coming for you!!! ANY black person on Maury or Jerry Springer… Watch your back!!

Knowledge is Power……. Read A Book!!!!!

No comments: