Monday, February 25, 2008

Penny is Back!!!!!

It seemed like only yesterday that a young little girl with a huge bandage on her forehead knocked on the front door and asked for J.J.

Ok I am dating myself, but I loved little Penny Gordon on Good Times. When I was in 8th grade it was Charlene DuPrey who was Todd Bridges girlfriend on Different Strokes. Then came Fame, a few episodes The Love Boat, Poetic Justice, Nutty Professor II and Why Did I Get Married.

I have rode with Janet from day one. No she is not the best singer in the world, but the girl can dance her ass off!!! Anyway Janet is back with a new album (in stores tomorrow) and it is good to see that she and MTV has made up. Of course they fell out after that Superbowl-nipple situation.

To promote the album with MTV Janet has filmed a few comedy spoofs of MTV reality shows, and they are funny.




No comments: