Wednesday, March 19, 2008

It's Over... Or is it?



At this point Hillary can’t win the Democratic nomination…

With Obama’s lead in pledged number of delegates she can’t win. Let me quote the great poet Shawn Carter (Jay-Z)

“Men lie… Women lie ….. Number’s don’t”

I have been really unhappy with the way the media has handled or shall I say mishandled information. People seem to forget that Hillary and Obama are Democrats which I thought ment that they should be basically on the same team right?

We’ve heard everything from Barack being Muslim, he supports Louis Farrakhan, he has helped a criminal purchase property in Chicago, he can’t answer a phone at 3am, and of course this past week the gospel according to Pastor Jeremiah Wright.

I was very impressed with his “More Perfect Union” speech yesterday, but I see there are still so called reporters who would rather put their personal spin on a story instead of just telling what happened or what was said.

And we still have about 6 months until the democratic convention.

No comments: