Friday, August 08, 2008

This Just Ain't Right



Whitney Houston and Ray J…….

Every time I see these two it makes my stomach hurt…

This shows that it is possible to go from bad to worse.

Queen Whitney at one time ruled the music charts. Countless songs and albums, movies like The Bodyguard, and Waiting to Exhale then who could forget her staring role in the reality show Being Bobby Brown?

As I watched that show I just knew it was the beginning of the end.

Well I will be the first to admit when I am wrong, and I was. Whitney has cleaned up with the help of music God Clive Davis, divorced Bobby and is set to release a new album within the next year. So with all the positive momentum how the hell does Ray J fit in the mix?

Well this week various cameras caught Whitney and Ray-J exiting Villa nightclub in Hollywood, climbing into a car and kissing. (Wait.. I just threw up in my mouth)

I am hearing that this is causing a few alarms to go off. Friends of Whitney feels she should be devoting her time to her unfinished album and her teenage daughter….. Ray J has just signed a deal for a new reality show, and they feel he is using her to get ratings….. You Think???

No comments: