Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Please Pray for Lauryn



There was a Lauryn Hill sighting last week....... I know... Its's funny how I am acting like there was an alien or UFO sighting. OK it's not funny, but a little sad.

When I came across this picture all I could do is send a little prayer up for L-Boogie..... In my opinion, one of the best female MC's to ever touch the mic.

Lauryn came out with kids in tow to a William-Sonoma store in New Jersey to meet Martha Stewart. Martha was there to sign copies of her new cook book.

Her kids look nice and happy, but L looks...... unhappy.... unkept.... (insert your word here)

I have heard stories about L going thru some things... I know she has been working on a new album for the last few years, but she has done things like rent out a studio and hire various musicians but not show up.

Maybe she is doing the Anita Baker....... totally stop recording to raise the kids.

Maybe I'm just in need of some new music from her.. I will just have to settle for listening to The Score (The Fugees) or The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill albums.

No comments: