Friday, March 10, 2006

Here I go

Ok... So I have finally jumped off the cliff. I am putting my thoughts, feelings, views, life out there for the world to see and comment on. This is a form of therapy for me... You know that writing your feelings down and getting things out in black and white. I've been experienced other forms of therapy, but since I can basically write whenever, and wherever I want this should be a good thing... I am going to stay optimistic about it and roll with it.
As it says above I am a radio DJ.. It's what I do and it's what I am good at. Over the past year I have gone thru Hell and back but I'm still here. There were some days when I didn't know how I was going to make it, but I will repeat... I am still here. I don't really want to call it a midlife crisis but maybe that's what it was... Yes, I used the word WAS, and it feels good.
I want to have a daily entry, but I will build up to that. As for now lets start out with every other day...
I know I am not giving up a lot of information on my first day, but I will slowly and surely.
I also plan to end each post with something for you to think about..... Kinda like food for thought

Often the Test of courage is not to die but to live.........

Snack on that and I'll get back



No comments: