Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Robert needs to stop.



As busy as I have been the last few weeks, I had to stop and comment on this n***a…….

Robert Kelly aka “R Kelly” aka “Kells” aka “The R” aka “The Pied Piper of R&B

I will be the first to give credit where credit is due. R is a musical genius but the boy is a tad bit touched in the head. Maybe he is autistic, and since he born in the hood, he was never diagnosed?

It been damn near proven that he preys on underage girls, films his encounters, gives golden showers, works the drive-thru at fast food joints when he is out on tour and can write/sing a R&B song.

Let me move on to this damn picture… Someone emailed me this and now I’m mad because I can’t un see it.

I didn’t need to see this n***a in gold. Wait a minute…. Is that a ponytail? This n***a has lost it.
I don’t know if he is promoting a new single or album, but when is he going to court?

I’m done… I just want to somehow erase this picture from my mental rolodex

No comments: