Monday, December 15, 2008

Freshley Squeezed OJ



After two months in a small Las Vegas jail cell, O.J. Simpson learned that he will spend at least 10 years in a Nevada state prison.

I can honestly say that I don’t feel sorry for “The Juice”… He had the country on the edge of their seat with the famous white bronco chase. He was the star of the trial of the century, and again had everyone on the edge waiting for the verdict. Was found not guilty of murder, and should have lived the nice quite life in Florida………… But I guess that would have been way too easy.

O.J. was THE football star when I was growing up… I had a Buffalo Bills lunch box and book bag because of O.J. I wanted to rent a car form Hertz and run thru the airport and jump over luggage and other passengers just like O.J.

Now I wouldn’t trade a thing to be in his shoes…. He has been convicted of 11 felonies and a misdemeanor stemming from the “shakedown” last year of two sports collectors. This means that O.J. faces mandatory prison time and could be sentenced to up to life in prison.

Guess who won’t be having such a Merry Christmas?????

No comments: