Monday, December 15, 2008

Is Reality TV............. REAL?


Now I have always been a fan of "Keepin it Real"...

Half of these rappers aren't as hard as they claim to be, and half the people on reality shows are.......... how do I say it... Fakin'? Frontin'? Lying?

I have written about The Real Housewives series since it came on... Not just the Atlanta wives, but the Orange County and New York wives as well.

I do know that TV creates characters... In saying that..... Who is the real Nene Leakes?

Nene Leakes, love her or hate her became the center of the housewives of Atlanta, and I was really entertained by her. Is it a issue that she is not "Keepin It Real?"

There has been so many rumors going around about her and her husband Greg being evicted, broke, and just plain living a huge lie...

Presently the Leakes family is in hiding, but I would like to hear their side of the story..... Wouldn't you?

Please click this link to watch this video that was done by an Atlanta TV on the Leakes...

MY FOX ATLANTA

I can't wait until season 2.

No comments: