Thursday, March 23, 2006

Busy Busy Busy

The past week has been sooo busy. It's that time of year.. SPRING!!! March madness, festivals, concerts, the list goes on and on.
I love my job, and the perks are awesome... Over the past 3 weeks I have been to Walt Disney World (4 day trip paid for by Disney!!!!) for a live broadcast. Traveled to Tampa for a concert by our sister radio station, BET is filming their Spring Bling activities this weekend in Miami, which I will breeze thru.
No Blackberry!!!! I dropped my blackberry 2 days ago and it is not working. My cell company are total asses! They don't have insurance on my model because I was told that it is a high ticket item, so they said I need to purchase another one at full cost... (about $500) What the F*&#!
Anyway hopefully I will be up and running by this weekend. I just wanted to add a post since I haven't since last week.


It is not in doing what you like, but in liking what you do that is the secret of happiness......

No comments: